Saturday, November 12, 2011

Why I Am Here

The reason I'm here is because the cows on the planet Bovine (where the cow who jumped over the moon landed) helped me to escape from alien tadpoles and return to earth safely.  Well, not entirely safely if I think about the Loch Ness monster...but that's a long story.  And the reason I'm here here - on this blog - is because that long story will very soon be available in ebook form.

I imagine you're familiar with the famous expression "Flat Like Fred."  And probably you've heard about the terrible mouse elephant rampages on Bovine and the invasion of alien tadpoles in Wampler, Wisconsin.  But do you know what three mistakes Fred Floodle (that's me) made on that fateful Wednesday when it all began?

Well, if you'd like to know, you can read the first chapter of the book below, in the very first post on this blog.  And if you are someone who likes that sort of  silliness, with no adherence to proper literary values and no  redeeming social importance whatsoever, you're my kind of person.  (And also the kind of person who might want to read the rest of the story, which you can find on amazon.com, under the title FLAT LIKE FRED.)

No comments:

Post a Comment