Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Reviews Are In!

Here, at last, are the first reviews for Flat Like Fred. I believe they speak for themselves:


"The best book ever written about my son, Fred Floodle."
----Emma K. Floodle, unbiased reviewer

"A definite 6-woof book."
----Barf Floodle, dog

"A very moooving story."
----LaBelle Thistlenip, cow

"Silly cows, backfiring inventions, over-the-top puns, a principal whose toupee is launched into outer space!  What more could a reader want?  I adored it!"
----Prefers to remain anonymous since after all he has a certain reputation to maintain

"A ridiculous book with absolutely no redeeming social importance and a total disregard for proper literary conventions."
----Wadsworth G. Stuffington

That last review, I believe, suggests that 99% of the reading public might like this book.  (I also believe the reviewer stole his description from this blog.)

Other reader comments are very welcome.  If you'd prefer to read the book before commenting on it, you can find it by clicking on this link: Flat Like Fred.

And now I must sneak away before my author comes in here to read her email.  She said she wants nothing whatsoever to do with my blog because her tongue tends to hurt when she keeps it in her cheek too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment